- The Central Memorial Park Cenotaph (1221 2nd St. S.W.) will be holding it's annual Remembrance Day service at 11 a.m., followed by a more extensive wreath-laying ceremony at 12:15 p.m. There is free parking and admission for this event.
- Union Cemetery (28th Ave. and Spiller Rd. S.E.), Friendly reminder: the oldest burial ground in Calgary, will not be holding their annual Remembrance Day Cemetery Tour, where you can walk through the Fields of Honour of Union and Burnsland Cemeteries to hear about some of the people, regiments and battles that make up Calgary's military past.
- The Military Museum (4520 Crowchild Tr. S.W.) is hosting their annual Remembrance Day service at 10:50 a.m. Guests are advised to dress warmly, and there is free parking, complimentary hot beverages and free admission for this service.
- The Jubilee Auditorium (1415 14th Ave. N.W.) begin their service at 10 a.m. (doors open at 9:30 a.m.).
- The Naval Museum of Alberta (1820 24th St. S.W.) 11 a.m. ceremony on HMCS Tecumseh Drill Deck.
- CPR service, Gulf Canada Square, 10:45 a.m.
- Battalion Ridge, overlooking Westhills Towne Centre. Ceremony with scouts from Dover and Victoria Park starts at 9 a.m.
All administrative offices will be closed on Remembrance Day and will reopen Thursday, Nov. 12., including The Animal Services Centre (inquires may be directed to 3-1-1). However, various Recreation facilities will be open on Wednesday, Nov. 11 as well, including leisure centres, indoor pools and The Inglewood Bird Sanctuary. For a list of what is open, please visit the calgary.ca.
In addition, Calgary Transit will run on a Saturday level of service on Wednesday.
Please call 3-1-1 if you would like to find out more about tomorrow's facility closures or for City Remembrance Day services.