How to participate in our Live Chat:
- Watch the short background video. Senior Planner, Kevin Barton, discusses the Live Chat and some Banff Trail background information.
- Join us on April 1, 2011 at 11 a.m. on this web page. If you'd like an email reminder of the chat, please submit your email address in the grey box below.
- An overview of Banff Trail can be found below. For additional information, please visit www.calgary.ca/todplanning
- If you have any questions before the Live Chat, please do so in the comment section at the bottom of the page.
- When the chat goes live, submit a question or comment and our Senior Planners will try their best to provide answers or add clarity to the process.
- April 1, 2011, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- From any computer, anywhere. Just return to this page.
Banff Trail is a unique established community in Calgary's northwest, which contains a mix of residential, retail, and hotel uses within the "Motel Village" area. Increasing development pressure on Motel Village lands has spurred the need for a more comprehensive plan to guide redevelopment, while remaining sensitive to the interface between the nearby established residential area. The goal of this policy work is to update the existing Banff Trail/Motel Village Area Redevelopment Plan policies for the Motel Village lands.