University of Calgary's drama department students, in partnership with The City of Calgary, will perform SHOOSHOO and VLUM, written by Clem Martini and directed by Braden Griffiths.
Vlum isn't sure he knows what "it" is and ShooShoo, she definitely doesn't like "it". Is "it" a space alien from the planet Krenna with powers of levitation? Is "it" a powerful vanquisher of desperate peanut butter craving squirrels? Or is "it" simply the reason mom was looking like she might be having a baby very soon? Join Shooshoo and Vlum, a fantastically eccentric set of fraternal twins, as they try to get to know and perhaps even love, this new addition to their world... a new addition named Libby.
Performances are 50 minutes and include music and audience participation. It's fun for people of all ages, but especially for those under 10.
WAGONSTAGE 2010 FREE PUBLIC PERFORMANCES
- Thursday, July 1 noon Canada Day Celebrations, Princes Island Park
- Saturday, July 3 2:00 p.m. Stanley Park
- Tuesday, July 6 noon Olympic Plaza
- Tuesday, July 13 2:00 p.m. Riley Park
- Friday, July 23 10:00 a.m. Variety Park , South Glenmore Park
- Tuesday July 27 2:00 p.m. Riley Park
- Tuesday Aug 3 noon Olympic Plaza
- Friday Aug 13 11:00 a.m. Riley Park
Wagonstage also takes bookings to perform at community events, summer camps, festivals and other locales. If you are interested in booking Wagonstage, please call 403-475-8448 or email WagonStage Theatre at email@example.com for further information and pricing.
***Images courtesy of University of Calgary