Here is a video showcasing The City's City Links Trainee program.
Who is eligible?
Residents of the city of Calgary who are:
- 18 years of age or older
- In good physical health
- Have a basic level of spoken English
Potential candidates will have one or more of the following barriers to employment:
- Limited work experience
- History of life challenges
- Limited educational opportunities
- Full time, up to 10 months in duration
- Designed to cover various aspects of support (see Employment Preparation & Training Program Details)
- Workers spend most of their time doing home maintenance for low-income seniors. The areas of work are housecleaning, yard maintenance and residential painting. Training is provided and no previous experience is required.
For more information please visit calgary.ca/citylinks
Related Calgary City News Blog Posts: