Go Girl 2011 is about to begin for these sparkling young ladies to participate in a variety of sport, recreation, wellness and arts programs. These girls are encouraged to explore their creativity through fun activities while building self-esteem amongst their peers.
The Go Girl program is being offered at multiple locations to ensure active living choices are accessible by everyone. Sessions and themes wikk vary by location, and some are only for the ages 10 to 16.
Teen years are integral to developing life-long habits. Go Girl encourages young women to continue with physical activities during this critical time of development and is designed to boost confidence and assist with making healthy and active lifestyle choices. It encourages girls to stay fit, be healthy and have fun.
- Cost: $15 (lunch may be included)
- Ages: Age varies at each location
- Dates & times: Throughout November
- Locations: Village Square Leisure Centre (ages 10 – 13 yrs.)
- Southland Leisure Centre (ages 10 – 13 yrs.)
- Cardel Place (ages 10 – 16 yrs.)
- Westside Recreation Centre (10 – 16 yrs.)
Visit Calgary.ca/recreation for more information on courses, locations and dates. Registration can be done on-line or by calling 403-268-3800 for all facilities except Cardel Place (please contact them directly). Registration ends November 7, 2011.