With a Recreation gift card, it’s easy to give the gift of recreation for someone you love to try out a new sport, new fitness activity or an art class. You can encourage friends or family to try something new and engage in healthy and creative activities in their community and with others.
What can you get with a gift card?
Recreation Gift Cards can be loaded in any amount over $5 and never expire.
- A recreation gift card worth 25$ can give:
- 9 holes of golf at Lakeview or McCall Lake Par 3 and a bucket of balls at the range
- A family day admission to a Leisure Centre
- Swimming items, like goggles from the Pro Shop at Southland Leisure Centre
- Soccer, Badminton & Basketball Drop-in admission passes for kids to get some kid-free time
- A couple drop-in Yoga classes at our Leisure Centre
- A recreation gift card worth $50 can give:
- A round of family golf for 4 at McCall Lake Par 3, hot dogs each and bucket of balls at the range
- A 10 time child or youth swim pass to a Leisure Centre.
- Learn to skate programs
- A recreation gift card worth $100 or more can give:
- 18 holes of golf at Shaganappi, Maple Ridge or McCall Lake, a powercart, bucket of balls at the range and a hot dog
- One month unlimited adult pass to a Leisure Centre
- Bouncing Beans on Trampolines gymnastics program for preschoolers
- A Zumba registered fitness program
Recreation replenishes the body, inspires the mind, and feeds the soul. Recreation is essential to our health and our quality of life. It helps people live longer and enhances overall health and well-being. Recreation contributes to our mental health and builds self-esteem and positive self-image. It helps build strong families and create healthy communities. Families that play together, stay together!
Where can the cards be purchased?
Recreation Gift Cards can be purchased in person at any of our Aquatics & Fitness Centres, Leisure Centres, Golf Courses and our Recreation Customer Service Centre.
For more information, please visit calgary.ca/recreation