The City is currently working on a Community Plan Amendment in the West Springs Community. This amendment process will only apply to an area of approximately 48 hectares (roughly 120 acres). The mentioned area is enclosed by 85 Street SW, Old Banff Coach Road, 77 Street SW and 8A Avenue SW.
- See more information and a link to the West Springs Area Structure Plan Amendment online survey
- Survey closes: December 14, 2011
50 Avenue SW Local Area Plan
Further to completed work in the 50 Avenue SE area, the Community Associations and The City of Calgary are in the process of producing a Local Area Plan (LAP) for the communities of Britannia, Elboya, and Windsor Park. The City of Calgary will be exploring creative options for future growth and change of the 50 Avenue SW Corridor and the three communities. Your input will be a key part of the planning process. So please get involved and make a difference.
- See more information and a link to the 50 Avenue SW Local Area Plan online survey
- Survey closes: December 21, 2011
The City of Calgary has undertaken a land use review to address development potential and interface issues in the area bounded by Glenmore Trail, Elbow Drive, 68 Avenue SW and 14 Street SW. The review will investigate: Input from area residents and land owners; Transportation issues; Existing land uses and connectivity; and Redevelopment potentials.
- Visit calgary.ca for more information and a link to our online survey
- Survey closes: January 8, 2012
Check out ongoing information and updates on Land Use Planning and Policy projects at The City of Calgary.