The City frequently engages citizens on City projects, programs and issues because we realize that decisions are improved by getting input from people who hold different perspectives.
Currently, we’re taking a fresh look at ways we might be able to improve The City’s engagement practices.
“We’re trying to make it easier for Calgarians to get involved and provide input into City decisions,” says Kathleen Long, Project Specialist for the Engage Review Program.
We’re looking for information from Calgarians on topics such as:
- interest/desire in providing input into City programs/services
- current barriers to participation and providing input
- preferred methods to receive information
- Complete our survey
- Replay the CoveritLive chat and a comment on this blog post
- Leave a comment on the Continue the Conversation page
- Contact 311 and leave your comments (reference “continue the conversation”)
- Thanks to everyone who participated in our #yycengage TweetChat on October 11!
Visit the Continue the Conversation page on calgary.ca for more information. Opportunities to provide feedback will be available until the end of October.