An electronic circulation process would have many benefits for The City and our customers:
- 24/7 access, upload and review plans anywhere an internet connection exists
- Simpler way to submit and manage plans
- Improve the circulation and review process for customers, city partners and Council
- Cut customer printing costs
- Reduce our impact on the environment
The pilot runs to the end of November 2014. Feedback from our customers, City partners and employees will be used to determine overall interest, shared value and improvements. This feedback will help us determine the next steps for electronic circulation at The City.
To learn more about the pilot, progress and results visit calgary.ca/ecirculation