There are programs for every age, skill level and interest. Some of our popular programs include:
For children & youth:
- Day Camps – everything from sports to dance, 3D Animation to “Zombies & Ninjas.”
- Skateboarding lessons – for beginner to intermediate skateboarders.
- Dance – including Hip-hop, Ballet, Jazz and Irish.
- Martial Arts – try Aikido, Karate, Kickboxing, Tae Kwon Do, or Tai Chi. No previous experience required.
- Junior Sailing Club – learn the fundamentals of sailing surrounded by the beauty of the Glenmore Reservoir.
- Whip that body into shape with Bootcamp – Beginner. There’s even a new Bridal Party Bootcamp just for women training for the big day.
- Birdwatching – learn to tell a red-winged blackbird from a red-tailed hawk at a number of Calgary parks.
- Oil Painting for the Completely Intimidated – develop the skills to capture Calgary’s beauty on canvas.
- Stroller Fitness – Bring your baby and stroller for a unique and fun cardio workout.
- Golf – Family Beginner Series: great for new golfing families or families who want to improve their golf skills. Professionals will guide you from your first swing to your first round on the course.
All programs are priced to be affordable, and our Fair Entry program also provides fee assistance to qualified individuals.
Registration is open now – make sure to pick up your copy of the program guide today, or customize your registration online.
Register soon so you can be on your way to fun and active times!