Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Thinking about a yard improvement project?

Garages, decks, fences and even driveway widening are just some of the projects that often require a permit.

“Before you pay for materials, hire a contractor, or do it yourself, we encourage you to get in touch with us here at The City,” says Jamie Fandrich, Planning Services Technician at The City of Calgary. Fandrich is part of the team that helps Calgarians understand Alberta’s safety codes and City bylaws on the phone and in person at the Municipal Building.

“It can sometimes be difficult to understand when you need a permit and what City bylaws might impact your project – we’re here to help guide you through the process,” Fandrich says. 

Planning, development, licence or permit question?

Planning Services
Monday through Friday (closed holidays)
8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Call centre: 403-268-5311 
Permit counter: 3rd Floor Municipal building, 800 Macleod Tr S.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment