The City has scheduled events in the Centre City to talk about planning the cycle track network with Calgarians who live, work, and travel in the area. Here’s where you can get involved:
- CORE shopping Centre, +15 level by Holt Renfrew (324, 8 Ave. S.W.) - Thursday, Nov. 28 to Friday, Dec. 6, all day (staff available over weekday lunch hours, except the dates listed below)
- Mountain Equipment Coop (830, 10 Ave. S.W.) - Saturday, Nov. 30, noon - 4 p.m.
- Nexen Building, main floor lobby (801, 7 Ave. S.W.)- Tuesday, Dec. 3, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Mountain Equipment Coop - Wednesday, Dec. 4, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Eighth Avenue Place, +15 level (525, 8 Ave. S.W.) - Thursday, Dec. 5, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
You’ll see the streets and avenues that The City is considering for an east-west/north-south cycle track network. You’ll also see 1 Street S.E. as the street chosen for the next cycle track, scheduled to begin construction in 2014. Find out more and provide your feedback at Calgary.ca/cycletracknetwork.