While regular service at Tuscany Station officially begins on Monday, Aug. 25, we’re extending an invitation to Calgarians to join us as the first train pulls in.
The festivities will run from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. in the south Park and Ride lot at Tuscany Station and we’ll have entertainment, food trucks and plenty of fun activities for all ages.
Below is the schedule of events:
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. FREE community bus shuttle service to the station every 15 minutes
- 9 a.m. to 12 noon FREE bus shuttle from Crowfoot Station to Tuscany Station running every 10 minutes
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Food trucks, fun activities and entertainment for all ages
- 11:55 First train arrives at Tuscany Station driven by Mayor Naheed Nenshi from Crowfoot with invited guests
- 12 noon Official welcoming ceremony
- 12 noon to 5 p.m. FREE train service between Tuscany and Crowfoot Stations (fare is required to travel beyond Crowfoot)
* Regular existing bus service will also operate on Saturday, Aug. 23 and Sunday, Aug. 24. There will be no train service to Tuscany Station on Sunday, Aug. 24.
For more information regarding Calgary Transit service to Tuscany Station visit calgarytransit.com, or for further background on the project, visit calgary.ca/nwlrt.