Fall 2016 Program guide, you’ll find a wide variety of wallet-friendly programs in art, fitness, sports, sailing, nature, and much more. Our goal is to make sure that everyone can get active, regardless of their financial situation.
All programs are priced to be affordable, and the program guide also lists several programs you can try for a toonie - so you can see if you like the class before registering.
Our Fair Entry program is also available to qualified individuals and provides fee assistance to recreation programs and services throughout Calgary.
Programs are suitable for all ages from prenatal to active aging; and all levels of ability ranging from adapted fitness to marathon training. Some of the fun and affordable programs you’ll find this season:
- YYC Barre fitness class – try the new fitness technique that’s gaining recognition across the country
- Snorkelling – to get you ready for that next trip to the beach
- Ballet classes for kids – or adults
- Programs just for the winter holidays – for when the kids aren’t in school
- Rock climbing – did you know there’s a 40 ft outdoor climbing wall at Beltline Aquatic & Fitness Centre?
- Learn how to make your own teapot
- Introduction to sailing – life can be a breeze
- Free family events throughout the city
- Parent & baby fitness
- “Real Men Do Yoga”
So get planning, and give us a call at 403-268-3800. Or visit us online to find more programs and to register today.
Submitted by Joshua Hesslein, Calgary Recreation