|McHugh House as it now sits. The bricks have been removed and it's resting on a trailer.|
- The move is going to be weather dependant, so it may be postponed if there is a storm.
- The house will only be travelling along Centre Street from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. The rest of the day will be spent lowering it onto its new foundation.
- There will be barricades in place to close the roads along the move route. Please remain behind the barricades at all times for your safety and the safety of our crews.
- There will be City staff, utility crews and staff from the moving contractor on site. Please follow all instructions given to you by any of these people so that we can move the building as safely and quickly as possible.
- The following roads and areas will be closed during the move:
- 18th Avenue S.W. will be closed between Centre Street and 1st Street S.W.
- Centre Street will be closed between 18th Avenue S.W. and 15th Avenue S.W.
- Humpy Hollow Park will be closed to the public.