Thursday, March 9
4 – 8 p.m.
922 9 Ave SE
Saturday, March 11
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
1215 10 Ave SE
Drop in at any time to view the information boards and talk to the project teams. There will also be a brief presentation by the project manager every hour (at 5, 6, 7 p.m. on Thursday, and at 10, 11 a.m., 12 p.m. on Saturday).
We hope you can join us on one of these dates, but if you’re unable to attend, you’ll have the opportunity to provide online input beginning Thursday, March 9.
At the information session, you will learn more about:
- How The City is coordinating these projects to help create the best possible neighbourhood with the lowest impact to your everyday during construction
- The 9 Avenue S.E. Main Streets Streetscapes project
- The 12 Street S.E. Bridge Replacement project
- The 9 Avenue S.E. Bridge Replacement project
- The 25 Avenue S.E. LRT Grade Separation Study
- The 17 Avenue S.E. BRT project
- The Inglewood Storm Trunk project
- The Bioengineering project
- The structure and design of the new 9 Avenue S.E. Bridge
- Landscaping and commemoration of the 12 Street S.E. Bridge
- Priorities, ideas and concerns for the 25 Ave S.E. LRT Grade Separation Study
- How you like to receive information from The City
- How you like to provide input to The City
- Your transportation priorities and how you get into, out of and around your community
Learn more about what we’re working on in Ramsay and Inglewood at www.calgary.ca/InglewoodRamsay, and stay up-to-date on the latest news by subscribing to our mailing list.