The City of Calgary is using an online tool called allourideas.org to determine which City services matter most to you.
City services add value to our lives, the lives of our neighbours, friends and colleagues. We all have different views on which services are most important, and which services contribute to the City we want to live in.
According to allourideas.org, it is an "idea marketplace" that enables groups to collect and prioritize ideas in a democratic, open and efficient process. By combining a simple voting process with open uploading of ideas, the best ideas in a group will bubble to the top.
Please give it a try at allourideas.org/calgarycityservices and tell us what you think. For more information on The City's Our City. Our Budget. Our Future. program please visit calgary.ca/ourfuture.
Related Calgary City News Blog posts:
- Calgary Business Plan & Budget App Launched
- Budget Public Engagement: Phase 2 - Focus on City services
- Our City. Our Budget. Our Future. - Public Engagement Launched
- Public Engagement Process for Business Planning Announced
- City Council Approves 2011 Business Plan and Budget Adjustments
- 2011 Budget Adjustment Questions Addressed
- Transit Budget Questions Answered
- City Administration releases proposed adjustments to 2011 Business Plans and Budgets
- City of Calgary CFO and Calgary Fire Chief Discuss 2011 Budget
- City of Calgary receives distinguished budget award
- City Council approves 2010 - 2011 Business Plan and Budget Adjustments