Over the past few months, Administration has worked hard on the proposed business plans and budgets for 2012 to 2014. The proposed business plans and budgets were developed based on Council’s Fiscal Plan for Calgary and Council’s decision on indicative annual tax rate increases, which provided Administration with a preliminary budget envelope to develop the proposed plans and budgets.
On November 9, Council and the public will be able to see Administration’s proposed business plans and budgets for 2012 to 2014. Council’s deliberation will start on November 21.
Related Calgary City News Blog posts:
- Calgary Business Plan & Budget App Launched (updated)
- Budget Public Engagement: Phase 2 - Focus on City services
- Our City. Our Budget. Our Future. - Public Engagement Launched
- Public Engagement Process for Business Planning Announced
- City Council Approves 2011 Business Plan and Budget Adjustments
- 2011 Budget Adjustment Questions Addressed
- Transit Budget Questions Answered
- City Administration releases proposed adjustments to 2011 Business Plans and Budgets
- City of Calgary CFO and Calgary Fire Chief Discuss 2011 Budget
- City of Calgary receives distinguished budget award
- City Council approves 2010 - 2011 Business Plan and Budget Adjustments